(click on the photos to make them bigger).
1.

I absolutely love this photo. Carole looks stunning, and the setting is sooo Art Deco-- Marvelous!
2.

Seriously? Can you get anymore gorgeous than that? This is possibly my absolute favorite Jean picture.
3.

How can you not love any picture with Barbara Stanwyck and Robert Taylor? Especially this one.
4.

*sigh* My favorite actor, who is also the most handsome man ever, incase you didn't know. This is one of my favorite Jimmy photos.
5.

Don't even get me started on my favorite Ginger Rogers pictures, because we'd be here all day. But this one is one of my favorites. I love her hat especially, and her purse and gloves, too.
6.

Fred and Ginger make me happy. And this picture is one of my very favorites. They look so elegant.
7.

Myrna! Gotta love her, and gotta love this picture.
8.

I love this picture of Hank Fonda. The look on his face is priceless!
9.

Jimmy and Margaret look so cute in this picture!!! (Especially Jimmy *wink*) The Shop Around The Corner (1940) is one of my absolute favorite films.
10.

I can't forget Frankie! The best singer ever, in my opinion.



I Love this! But Ginger looks like Irene Dunne in that photo, at least to me.
ReplyDeleteI love the Fred song, by the way. I love everybody on your list. :)