Wednesday, December 16, 2009

8 Followers & Dean Martin

I am delighted to announce that Sap Dancing now has eight followers! Just wanted to share....

My first semester final exams start on Friday, and Dean Martin has been calming my nerves. Not that I'm that nervous, but I usually like to hear Frank Sinatra sing whenever I have the jitters about something. But for some reason (don't ask me why), I wanted to hear Dino this time.



I love this photo. Who else could make smoking look that cool?

4 comments:

  1. How can I NOT follow this blog with that header?!!

    PS have you been listening to "Marshmellow World"? That's my favorite Dino Christmas song!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Dean Martin, he has that calming effect on me too. Congratulations on the eight followers, I added one more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...man, every time I see that 30-minute infomercial about the Dean Martin show I really feel like signing up to get them...my little girl seems to like Dino, too.
    I remember watching it when I was a kid, and the main thing I remember was the GoldDiggers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom: Haha! Thanks! :) Yes! I have. I love that song!

    Lily: Thank you!! I'm g;ad you like my blog. :)

    VKMfan: Unfortunately, I've never seen a complete episode of the Dean Martin Show, only short clips. But I really want to see a full episode since the clips are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete