Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feedback Please!

Hey, everybody! This isn't really a post - I was just hoping that I could get some feedback about my blog's new header. I decided it was time to decorate my blog for Christmas. So if you could tell me what you think of the new header, I'd be really appreciative! Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderfully appropriate for the Christmas season. However, I wouldn't be too concerned about what we think. After all It's your blog, make it whatever way you want it to be! That's the "catch" with blogging, your own personality is what makes people want to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header, it's perfect for the season. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, PC!!!

    This is JWalker from Gingerology! Great site you have started here!

    And the header is perfect for the season!

    Sorry to admit it, but I STILL haven't sat down and watched 'It's a Wonderful Life' from stem to stern...maybe I am just bummed out that Ginger turned down the role for Jimmy's wife... anyway, I need to check it out.

    Great site, and hope to see you over on G-ology!

    Keep it Gingery!!!

    VKMfan

    ReplyDelete